Lawn Manor Academy pupils have the exciting opportunity to take Business Studies as a GCSE option from Year 9 being taught by Mr Bull, Mr Stephens and Mr Henderson.
Business Studies pupils benefit from trips to large businesses such as Cadbury’s and are given the opportunity to see manufacturing processes as well as how marketing and financial decisions are made.
Pupils currently follow a programme of study that leads to the Edexcel GCSE Business qualification.
- Enterprise and entrepreneurship
- Spotting a business opportunity
- Putting a business idea into practice
- Making the business effective
- Understanding external influences on business
- Growing the business
- Making marketing decisions
- Making operational decisions
- Making financial decisions
- Making human resource decisions